Even though the AniNite is primarily focused on anything Japan-related, one will find parts of Korean pop culture as well
one aspect being a K-Pop presentation, as well as miscellaneous goods which are sold at the con. There are also various
cosplays from movies like “The Avengers” or TV shows like “My little Pony” and BBC’s “Sherlock” or “Dr. Who”.
This year’s venue is located near Austria’s capital, Vienna, but it’s very easily accessible and basically next to the
Vienna International Airport. The Multiversum is an all-purpose hall located in Schwechat and it’s the biggest location
we’ve had so far, giving room to more than 10.000 people at once on over 3.000m².
What can you expect at the AniNite?
• More than 3.000 visitors per day
• Various presentations on different topics related to Japan (e.g. Osaka, Yaoi, Japan as cheap as possible, etc.)
• Charity raffle
• Various workshops (e.g. How to draw Manga, Origami etc.)
• Guests of honor from Japan
• Cosplay competitions
• Anime Music Video competitions
• Cosplay photo shoots
• Video gaming room and various competitions
• Plenty of Japanese merchandise
• Art Alley fair
• Pokémon Master event
• Geek room competition
• Fan art and Fan fiction competition
• Dance Dance Revolution competition
• Yonkoma competition
And last but not least the coronation of the Austrian Otaku of the Year!
Ticket & ordering information
- * Con-Package content
- The con-package contains a T-shirt in selectable size and a small surprise. Therefore the con-package is only available for pre-sale!
- Pre-sale ends with August 1st 2014
- Payment options
- 1. Bank transfer (EU-Zone) 2. Bank transfer (non EU-Zone) 3. Paypal + 4% account management fee per order
- Payment deadline
- Every purchaser has a 14 day period to pay for their ticket(s), otherwise the
order will be cancelled and the ticket(s) will go back on sale. In order to keep
the pre-sale price, the money must be credited to our bank account within
the respective deadline, but not later than August 1th 2014.
- Cancellation / Refund
- Already paid tickets can be cancelled up to and including August 1st
In case of a cancellation, we will charge a general processing fee of 20% plus
possibly accumulated Paypal fees.
- Additional information
- No tickets
can be ordered after August 1st 2014. From this point onward, tickets can only
be purchased at the venue. There will be a generous but limited amount of
tickets, but no guaranty can be given for availability.
- Tickets purchased, paid and validated by us during the pre-sale period, can be
exchanged at the designated pre-sale ticketing counter at the convention venue.
- During the AniNite the house rules, which can be found on
our homepage, shall apply.
- The venues (Multiversum) courtyard, parts of the supermarkets (Interspar)
parking lot and the parking lot in the back, are part of the AniNite grounds.
- The convention hall is handicapped accessible equipped. The hall and the
are accessible to people with disabilities. In addition,
there are disability toilets.
- Children and Juveniles
- Children and juveniles under 14 years, who are not accompanied by an adult,
are allowed on the premises until 10pm.
- After 10pm they need an attendant (either their guardian or a person of age,
authorized by the child’s guardian).
- The whole AniNite grounds are smoke-free until otherwise stated!!
- The sale of goods, as well as distributing advertising media without
prior consent with the organizer (see “Our Team”) is prohibited.
- We kindly ask to pay attention to cleanliness
at the convention hall (Multiversum)! Dirtying the walls in whatever way
(e.g. writing and/or sticking on posters)
is strictly prohibited! Violations will be prosecuted at violators’ expenses.
- Alcohol and Drugs (we also count shishas as such) are strictly prohibited.
Persons, who are caught with either one, can be banned permanently.
- Open fires at the convention site are strictly prohibited.
- Means of Transportation
- Roller Skates, Skateboards and the like are not suited for the AniNite and
are only to be worn as decoration mater (e.g. part of a cosplay).
- Ball games and the likes are to be refrained from, since the injury risk
for other visitors is too high.
- Living animals are prohibited! Exception will only be granted to specially
trained assistance animals, such as guide dogs.
Here some Hotels near the AniNite Location.
Airport Hotel S1
[email-obfuscate email=”email@example.com”]Tel. +43 (0)1/707 70 07
|Singleroom incl. Breakfastbag||Singleroom incl. Breakfast||Doubleroom||Doubleroom incl. Breakfastbag||Doubleroom incl. Breakfast||All Rooms have Shower and Toilet, Dryer, AC, Sat-TV , Radio and Phone.||Eventcode: aninite||http://airporthotel-wien.com|
Boutiquehotel hein ****
[email-obfuscate email=”firstname.lastname@example.org”]Tel. +43 (0)1/707 19 50-0
|Doubleroom||DreibettRoom||+ tax 1,54€ per Person and Night||Alle Room incl. Breakfast||Free W-LAN. Sauna and Fitness.||Eventcode: AniNite||http://www.heinhotel.at|
Arion Airport Hotel
[email-obfuscate email=”email@example.com”]Tel. +43 (0)1/706 5200 44
|Doubleroom||+ tax 1,54€ per Person and Night||Eventcode: aninite||http://www.arion-hotels.com|
[email-obfuscate email=”firstname.lastname@example.org”]Tel. +43 (0)1/707 04 44
|Doubleroom ***||Singleroom ****||Doubleroom ****||*** Room incl. W-Lan, Free parking||**** Room incl. W-Lan, Free parking||All Room incl. Breakfast||Eventcode: aninite||http://www.dasreinisch.at|
City Hotel Albrecht
[email-obfuscate email=”email@example.com”]Tel. +43 (0)1/707 81 06
|Doubleroom||DreibettRoom||+ tax 1,54€ per Person and Night||Alle Room incl. Breakfast and Internet||http://www.cityhotelalbrecht.at|
[email-obfuscate email=”firstname.lastname@example.org”]Tel. +43 (0)1/701 08-278
|Doubleroom||Suite||Alle Room incl. Breakfast||http://www.rothmuehle.at/|